DAVE SCONDA DOWNLOAD

Presentations, pronunciation, speaking etiquette, speaking and culture, and psychological issues that inhibit speech acquisition, are a few areas of focus. The director at this program was very supportive of my new ideas for teaching English. Believe it or not, students can call me through my site by using a Google widget embedded in my homepage and leave me an audio message themselves. How does that affect the way you produce your materials? We ended up teaching a few students together and I was hooked. I have a boatload of ideas for education that I want to turn into reality. China- it is not a matter of "if" it will become the next superpower, but rather "when. dave sconda

Uploader: Vudozahn
Date Added: 10 October 2004
File Size: 51.5 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 76070
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I have a boatload of ideas for education that I want to turn into reality. Please share this page with others: For my graduate thesis, Dve produced a live video conferencing program where I taught live from Los Angeles to students in China and Germany. I looked in to graduate programs for teaching English to speakers of other languages. The rest of Dave's work is no different. I needed to pursue these interests of teaching and film. I also eat and sleep a bit too.

dave sconda

Are you a teacher or a student? I have an audio only section where students can download podcasts I created and listen to some interesting discussions on controversial topics. Teachers can get a lot out of the audio and video guide adve.

The education field is a dae place to be if you love the idea of being educated. Hollywood is going in a slightly different direction now with the success of You Tube and social media.

Exposure to violence andhow it affects us. I wanted to learn more about them. She made money teaching English to Japanese students when in high school.

EnglishMeeting, Free English lessons, esl teacher help, esl audio & video lessons

Creating education videos was the answer. What can we do about a serious problem that no one seems to protest? Now, that is quite an effective combination! Yeah, I would like to pioneer it. I found every program in my general area and even considered some out of state.

Dave Sconda

Does it disease our minds? I encourage them to watch, listen, and quiz themselves repeatedly in the course. Later she attended college in the states, and she taught Japanese students privately as a side job. How can we shift our dependency from fossil fuel to alternate energy forms? How did the YouTube sensation and EnglishMeeting. It was challenging and I loved it. For students there are videos on pronunciation, cultural issues, how to start conversations, grammar, ways to greet people, vocabulary, and listening.

In college, when I had a good instructor, with a good sense of humor, I wanted to learn more. It is growing and will continue to grow. Ssconda do different countries deal with this issue? Believe it or not, students can call me through my site by using a Google widget embedded in my homepage and leave me an audio message themselves.

dave sconda

That would be in the realm of speech. I was very intrigued. Are other countries myopic while neglecting future concerns?

This was my biggest production for ESL.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения